Everest Epic - Mountain Bike, Trek and Raft
This is it... the most awesome mountain biking, trekking and rafting adventure that the Himalayas has to offer!
We are excited to have developed this amazing trip that we have been talking about for so long now – it’s a great combination of stunning scenery, amazing biking, a bit of hiking to get up to more brilliant riding and a huge downhill ride to the legendary Sun Kosi river for some wild rafting.
All this action takes you from the mountains of the Everest region to the southern plains of the Terai, experiencing all the landscapes and cultures in between.
Itinerary for "Everest Epic - Mountain Bike, Trek and Raft"
Facts about "Everest Epic - Mountain Bike, Trek and Raft"
Best Season to GoThis trip runs in both Autumn (October - November) and Spring (March - June). Autumn is the ideal season, after the monsoon rains which make the rafting rivers ideal but in the Spring time weather is also fine.
ServicesYou will be well taken care of on this ride with your awesome Nepali guide/bike mechanic who will be with you the whole way.
Your rafting guide will be there to make sure you have an awesome time in the white water, also to ensure you don't stay too dry. All equipment, including rafts are supplied, as well safety equipment and a backup kayaker as our in-water support.
Grade DescriptionThis trip is graded demanding because of the high level of technical riding, as well as the high altitude. For those riders who don't have the technical riding experience, or would rather a less demanding trip, it can also be modified to make it a moderate level trip.
Price Per Person for "Everest Epic - Mountain Bike, Trek and Raft"
US$2160 per person, based on a minimum of 4 people
- Flight to Phaplu including airport transfers and taxes.
- Flight back to Kathmandu at the conclusion of rafting (Biratnatar - KTM)
- Tea house and guest house accommodation where available including all meals.
- Camping accommodation during the rafting leg of the trip including all meals.
- Your awesome, English speaking, local bike guide/bike mechanic for the trip
- Porters for the trek/bike component of the trip
- Your Rafting Master and all rafting equipment including rafts and safety equipment
Whats included in price
- International flight to and from Kathmandu
- Airport taxes; Nepal visa fees; Excess baggage charges
- Comprehensive travel insurance that includes trip cancellation and rescue evacuation should this be required for any reason (we require this as the minimum insurance cover)
- Additional nights at the beginning or end of trip
- Any extra trips/sightseeing not listed in the itinerary
- Mountain bike hire; please ask us if you need to hire a bike
- Personal items such as soft drinks, bar bills, laundry, donations, postage etc
- Tips (please ask us if you would like any guidance about tipping)
Whats Not included
Like this tour? Why wait?
Book our "Everest Epic - Mountain Bike, Trek and Raft" tour now!
Please note that fields marked with [ * ] are required fields and cannot be left blank.